Salad is undervalued by many, many people consider them as a ‘thing on the side that you should eat’. We’ll know that very well. People eat a hot meal as their main nutrition and they have enough food for the day. But no salad is to be part of the food. There are many benefits of eating salad with part of a meal or only salad. Salad can be of many types. So let’s find out the benefits of eating salad and healthy salad recipes stay tuned with us at the end of the blog.
Healthy Salad Recipes:
- sea salt
- 2 tbsp oil of choice ( olive oil, coconut oil, walnut, avocado, etc. )
- 1tbsp vinegar ( apple cider vinegar, even Coconut vinegar )
- 1tbsp mustard ( mild mustard )
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, • cracked or ground fresh pepper, 3 carrots (cut into long strips ).
Wisk in a bowl or add dressing in a jar then close the jar & then combine.
Taste & adjust your seasonings. Depending on your strength of vinegar and types, mustered used.
Fiber present in carrots helps in blood sugar levels under control. Loaded with Vitamin A & beta-carotene ( evidence to lower your diabetes risk ). Vitamin K & calcium are important for the eyes & bones. Also good for glowing skin. Boost your heart health. Lose your weight. Also helpful in reducing the risk of cancer.
Green Papaya Salad:
- 1 medium green papaya ( grated in long strips)
- 1 cup of red bell pepper
- 1 carrot julienned
- 1 cup of bean shoots ( sprouted)
- 1/2 red-brown onion ( sliced )
- 2 tbsp herbs, finely chopped ( mint or basil )
Wisk in a bowl and garnish with mint or basil leaves & enjoy eating.
Moisturize skin, clear pigmentation, reduce wrinkles, treat melasma, remove tan, control acne breakout, control dandruff, condition hair, boost immunity system, heal wounds, aids digestion, and good for babies.
Indian Kachumber Salad:
- 1 Tomato ( sliced of fined chopped or diced )
- 1/2 red onion ( finely sliced )
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- coriander ( finely chopped )
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tbsp ginger
- 1/8 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tbsp sea salt
- topped freshly ground pepper
Wisk well and served or eat with other meal or best with Indian food.
If you’re bored with mixing too many ingredients then you can try this simple and easy salad.
- 4 fresh firm tomatoes diced
- 1 onion diced
- Generous amount of basil sliced
You can also add extra virgin olive oil, over the salad, and sprinkle some sea salt.
Preventing cancer counters the bad effects of smoking, good for the skin, improves digestion, is good for diabetes, prevents urinary tract infection, and prevents gall stones.
Sweet & Sour Cucumber Salad:
- Finely sliced cucumber
- Sesame oil
- 2 parts apple cider vinegar
- 1 part of raw honey ( for sweetness )
- Sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- You can add some onions
Wisk in a bowl & enjoy.
- 1 pound or 1/2 kg of mushroom
- Cleaned finely chopped sliced
- Roast it with little oil
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- Add green beans & green onion.
Wisk in a bowl & enjoy.
You can also add lemon ginger sesame sauce, creamy garlic sauce, and blond lemon juice.
While eating yourself, you can add incredible good salad recipes to update your healthy lifestyle Salad is packed with many fibers, nutrients, and vitamins.
You can also eat in place of meals or with your meals.
Take care of yourself and love yourself.
THANK YOU FOR READING OUR BLOG
If you like our blog then leave a comment in the comment box below.
Visit our previous blog about Dark Chocolate Health Benefits
Visit another website for Healthy Lifestyle Benefit